INVITATION TO PRESS CONFERENCE “The rule of law with regard to the possible extradition of 8 Turkish officials”
December 15th 2016, the Hellenic League for Human Rights and SolidarityNow cordially invite you to a press conference on: “The rule of law with regard to the possible extradition of 8 Turkish officials”.
Interventions will be made by:
- Nikos Alivizatos, Professor emeritus of Constitutional Law at the University of Athens
- Konstantinos Tsitselikis, President of the Hellenic League for Human Rights and professor of Human Rights Law at the University of Macedonia
- Kostis Papaioannou, former Secretary General of Transparency and Human Rights of the Ministry of Justice
- Panagiotis Perakis, Board Member of the Athens Bar Association and Head of the Committee for the Rights of Refugees and Migrants
- Representative of the General Confederation of Greek Workers (GSEE)
- Dimitris Christopoulos, President of the International Federation for Human Rights and associate professor at Panteion University
- Spyros Koulocheris, Scientific Coordinator of the Greek Council for Refugees
The discussion will be led by Kleio Papapantoleon, lawyer.
The Press Conference will take place at 12.00, at the Technical Chamber of Greece (Nikis 4, 1st floor).